IHG Hotels & Resorts has officially launched IHG Access in Australia for its IHG One Rewards members, offering loyal customers the chance to score money-can’t-buy experiences across a variety of categories including sports, entertainment and the arts.
The dynamic platform allows members to trade points for sideline tickets at sporting events, as well as VIP concert passes and meet-and-greets, either through an instantly redeemable prize for a fixed amount of points or through an auction session, where the highest bid at the close of bidding wins the experiences.
The launch couldn’t have come at a better time for the fans of the A-League, with the option of winning an Isuzu UTE A-League Men’s Grand Final experience for lucky members in both bid-to-win or via instantly redeemable packages until 26 May or until sold out on IHG Access.
The prizes consist of:
Bid to win:
- 4x category A tickets to the Isuzu UTE A-League Men’s Grand Final on Saturday, 3 June 2023
- Exclusive pre-game ‘Field of Play’ tour for four people, allowing one lucky member and their guests the opportunity to get up close and personal with the Grand Final teams
- 1x signed match t-shirt from the Grand Final
- Bids start from 60,000 IHG One Rewards points
- 2x category A tickets to the Isuzu UTE A-League Men’s Grand Final on Saturday, 3 June 2023
- Buy now at 20,000 IHG One Rewards points
The current competitors in the playoffs are Melbourne City FC; Sydney FC; Central Coast Mariners; and Adelaide United, as the second round of the Semi-final take place on Friday for Melbourne City FC against Sydney FC and the Central Coast Mariners taking on Adelaide United on Saturday night.