NOMINATIONS have now opened for the 21st Cruise Industry Awards, set to be hosted by Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) on Saturday 09 Match at Sydney’s Star Event Centre in Pyrmont.
The gala celebration will see the “best and brightest stars” of the Australasian cruise community come together to celebrate the powerful role that travel agents have played in the strong recovery of cruise travel, which has achieved record levels internationally.
“Cruising has made a spectacular comeback in Australasia, and our travel agent community has been integral to that success,” CLIA Managing Director in Australasia Joel Katz said.
“Our 21st Awards will honour those who have made an extraordinary contribution to cruising’s revival and who have helped make Australia and New Zealand one of the world’s most prosperous cruise regions.”
Open to all CLIA members in Australia and New Zealand, this year’s awards will include eighteen award categories, including 11 which are open to self-nomination or peer-nomination:
· Cruise Agency of the Year (Small – single location) – Australia
· Cruise Agency of the Year (Small – single location) – New Zealand
· Cruise Agency of the Year (Large – multi location) – Australasia
· Online Agency of the Year – Australasia
· Cruise Consultant of the Year – Australia
· Cruise Consultant of the Year – New Zealand
· Home-Based Mobile Agent of the Year – Australia
· Broker of the Year – New Zealand
· Rising Star – Australia
· Rising Star – New Zealand
· Agency Cruise Promotion of the Year – Australia
· Agency Cruise Promotion of the Year – New Zealand
· Network Cruise Promotion of the Year – Australasia
· Cruise Month Promotion of the Year – Australasia
· Cruise Champion – Australasia
· Cruise Line Champion (NEW) – Australasia
· Media Award – Australasia
· Hall of Fame
Nominations close 30 November. Tickets for the awards ceremony are also now on sale at cruising.org.au.