All you need to know about the new Emerald Azzurra
Emerald Waterways brings its award-winning reputation and service to the world’s oceans and coastlines, introducing Emerald Yacht Cruises and our brand new, innovative super yacht, Emerald Azzurra.
With just 50 staterooms and a program of amazing itineraries through the Mediterranean, Adriatic Coast and the Red Sea, here are the top 10 things you need to know about Emerald Azzurra:
- Emerald Azzurra has been purpose-designed to take in the Mediterranean, Croatian and Adriatic routes, encompassing the smaller, more offbeat ports that the big ships can’t comfortably fit into, and which provide some of the most enticing sailing along that stretch of coastline.
- Reaching an impressive 110 metres in length, and just 100 guests on board there’s an abundance of space throughout all areas – this spectacular new vessel will provide a true super yacht experience.
- Unwind completely in the on board Wellness Centre, with a selection of indulgent spa treatments^ including massages, facials and even a hairdressers.
- Emerald Azzurra also boats a well-equipped gym as well as a fitness guide who will hold a variety of classes.
- With a plethora of marine life inhabiting these oceans, guests will have the opportunity to make use of our special marina platform, where you can board our Zodiac for expert-led excursions. In selected ports, a number of marina toys will be available – these include a foam floatation island, paddleboards, and snorkelling equipment.
- Fine á la carte evening dining and sumptuous breakfast and lunch buffets will be served in the spacious Reflections Restaurant. Expect fresh, locally sourced dinners, thoughtfully crafted by our expert chefs.
- Like the Emerald Waterways Star-Ships, you can also expect exceptional value on board Emerald Azzurra, with all meals on board included, as is complimentary sommelier-paired wine, beer or soft drinks with lunch and dinner, on board gratuities and much more.
- Emerald Azzurra’s accommodation is second to none. All but six of its 50 suites and staterooms measure more than 26m2 – among the largest for a cruise ship of this size. Suites range in size up to the sumptuous 108m2 Owners Suite. 88% of all the staterooms will have balconies.
- On 31 July 2021, Emerald Azzurra will set sail on her maiden voyage from the little fishing town of Limassol in Cyprus.
- Limited Launch Earlybird fares available – book now to avoid disappointment.